With more than 20 years of vein treatment experience, Dalvi Nursing Home is a leader in both traditional and advanced techniques. Whether you are dealing with the pain and embarrassment of spider veins or varicose veins, Dalvi Nursing Home is expert at identifying the best vein treatment for your specific condition.Our vein treatments include:
- Endovenous Laser Vein Treatments : As an alternative to traditional vein stripping, this technique relies upon the insertion of a thin laser fiber into the saphenous vein. The release of energy into the vein causes it to collapse and seal shut. The procedure can be done in under 30 minutes.
- Sclerotherapy : Traditional sclerotherapy injects a salt solution into the vein to eliminate varicose veins and spider veins. Acting as a foreign irritant, it causes the blood to clot until the vein turns to scar tissue and disappears.
- Micro-Phlebectomy : In this vein treatment, a tiny incision is made to remove the offending vein section by section. The incision is so small that stitches are not required. The operation can be performed quickly under light sedation or local anesthesia.
- Diagnostic Venous Ultrasound : Our on-site ultrasound machine uses sound waves to image the body's veins. It is able to quickly and painlessly identify any blood clots, swelling, and other venous problems you may be experiencing.
- Foam Sclerotherapy : Foam Sclerotherapy is an ultrasound-guided procedure that injects a foam agent into the targeted vein seal it. The foam sticks to the inner walls of the vein, causing it to collapse and disappear.
- Groin Dissection : This technique was developed by Dr. Tolitano for the removal of varicose veins that are too large for laser vein therapy. Dr. Tolitano has a 100% success rate and is one of only a few vein specialists in the world who is qualified to perform this procedure.