Pre-employment check-ups are required to ensure that the selected candidate is medically fit for the job. It is also a means of identifying existing medical conditions, including contagious diseases which could be adversely affected by occupational exposures.
Pre-employment Health check-up Helps to recognize the capability of the candidate to handle the task for the position he/she is appointed. It acts as a means to establish baseline health data against which future health status of the employee can be compared. It helps in screening of an employee on the basis of his physical, medical and mental health and thus helps in scrutinizing the potentially healthy employee and filters the unfit ones.
Pre Employment check up of employees helps to bring down the Annual Mediclaim expense incurred by the organization. This is achieved by scrutinizing the health of the candidate by a Medical Expert for any health related issues prior to joining the organization.
Check Up test consist of
- Total WBC Count
- Differential WBC Count
- Fasting Blood Glucose
- Blood Group
- HIV 1 & 2 (ELISA)
- Urine Examination
- Chest X-RAY
- CONSULTATION and General Checkup with Physician
Steps involved in Health Check Up
- Prior appointment is essential.
- Please arrive at the Diagnostic Center by 8.00 am on the scheduled date of the health check-up.
- Please come on empty stomach for health checkup. A minimum of 12 hours fasting and abstinence from consuming alcohol the night before is required. No food or beverage/milk etc. other than plain water should be consumed the morning.
- Please bring all your earlier medical records when you come for the check up.
- Regular medication can be taken.
- Diabetic patients: No anti diabetic drugs should be taken in the morning. Please carry the drug/insulin, to be taken with breakfast.
- Please consult your regular Physician in case any special/additional investigations are required to be done and inform us accordingly.
- Reports are available the same day. We can courier the reports to the address provided by you if so desired.